So this was my first time in Vegas can you believe that??? I have passed through on the freeway but never have stopped. It was eye opening in more ways than one. Inez's sister had a conference to attend there, and she invited Inez and I to come with her. While she attended the conference Inez and I went to see anything and everything there was to see in Vegas. We walked, and walked, and walked the strip in every casino and mall. We went on a tour from our hotel for $2.00 it was great. We met many new people, some were definitely better than others, I really should be more careful about who I decide to chat with because the next thing you know they are asking to join us for dinner and yes this did happen more than once. I had a great time, Inez and her sister were so much fun. Kevin was amazing at holding down the fort. I came home to a clean house, and to children and a husband who really did miss me.
5 months ago



11 comments:
I once saw Marky Mark (AKA Mark Wahlberg) in vegas...coming out of the Luxor's men's bathroom wearing a maroon velvet 3-piece suit. Ah...memories.
I love to go to the M & M factory!! Looks like so much fun!
I haven't been there in so long. I forgot that there was an M&M factory, fun. and yum. I love your matching jammies, were you guys jumping on the bed? I love jumping on the bed in hotel rooms, I always have to do that when I get there.
Oh Jonie, that looks and sounds like so much fun. You are so crazy!
Glad you were able to get away for a girl's retreat.
Glad you had a great time!
You of all people have never been to Vegas? I'm glad that you had such a great time!
Just now catching up on blogs. Regarding earlier I'm just now "getting it." Trust me when I say I was on a COMPLETELY different wavelength. Totally coincidental. I'm glad you got to get away. Carefree time always does a body good. :) No worries. I'll call ya...
Vegas is a great place to visit. Not to live. When you live there, you get to see all the dirty behind the glamour. Bleh! Glad you had fun!
FUN! Especially the jammy pic.
how fun! The Cheese Cake factory is my fav...especially in Vegas...I am not a huge fan of Vegas after about 2 times...not kid friendly but I think it would be really fun with girlfriends. Looks like you guys had a blast and a fun time away!
Ok, now yours is all screwy when I look at it. It has something to do with your background read Emily's blog, but I think you will have to change it. So weird!
Post a Comment