Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bounce Back

When we bounced back to Lagoon my mom joined us so we are posting some of our favorite shots with Grandma. Grandma rode everything including Wicked TWICE and the Rocket. I hope I am like that when I am a grandma. The kids all had their rides picked out that they would ride with her and she was such a good sport.



Zach, Carson, and Grandma riding the Rocket



This was Carson's first time on the Rocket and I think he loved it, don't you?





Getting soaked on Rattlesnake Rapids



Grandma and Carson on the Terror Ride

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Ilove Carson's face on the rocket! Too funny!! That is exactly the way I looked the one and only time I rode it!!

Chelsea said...

O.k. Jonie. I think that you are one of the funnest mom's that I know. Your kids will never know a dull moment and they'll always know with every adventure that mom was leading the way! You are a great example.

Autumn said...

What a cool Grandma! Love Carsons face on the rocket! So funny! Looks like fun!

Teri said...

Dang! What a super cool grandma! It makes me want to go to Lagoon again.

inez said...

Way to go Carson on the Rocket.