Monday, August 11, 2008

The Farm

$2 Tuesdays proved to be extremely crowded at Thanksgiving Point so instead of the Dinosaur Museum we all settled for the farm. We still had a good time, enjoying the animals and our wagon ride. Next week we are still going to try the Children's garden.



5 comments:

Holly said...

Let me know when your going next so I can tag along :)

Wendy said...

Looks like you got your blox fixed and it looks great!

Lewis Family said...

My kids love getting wet at the Children's Garden, although Hannah's favorite thing is the pony ride at the farm. If you ever head over and want company give us a call. We have a pass and love to go. Your blog looks great! Where did you get your background?

Natelli Johnston said...

heY, we were there to yesterday, MISTAKE! way way too many people!

Anonymous said...

so times I get sad that I live so far from all of that stuff...except when it is so crowded...however it looks like the kids had fun regardless!