Carson just finished his baseball season. He was one of the pitcher's for his team and he did a great job. He was on the Yankees which Carson thought was really cool, because that has been one of Zach's teams in the past. This league doesn't really keep score, but if you ask the boys they know who really won. Carson striked several kids out due to some help from his Great Grandpa who gave him some helpful tips.



6 comments:
He looks like he had fun with grandpa teaching him some tricks!! Good job carson!!
I love the pictures with his Grandpa!
Isn't baseball so fun?? I love having boys :) Oh, I really like the song that you added with it. Nice touch
Way to go Carson! Easton was on the Yankee's last year! Love the pictures of his Great Grandpa showing him some moves!
Awesome action photos! What great memories Carson will have with his Great Grandpa. You have a great family.
Tara
I love that he is getting pointers from his grandpa...I'm sure he'll always have those memories! I love it when my kids spend time with their great grandma Archie...Logan told me one day that for an old lady she is still pretty cool:) So cute!
Post a Comment