Zach turned 12! What a big birthday, he will start Junior High, he looks and acts older, and he was ordained a Deacon last week. We are so proud of Zach and look forward to him getting older. He is extremely responsible, and a good example to Carson and Lexie. He got hooked up with fishing and camping gear for his birthday, which he tried out right away. We love you Zach!
First of many fishing trips with his new gear and hopefully more successful

His new birthday suit from Kevin's parents. I think he looks great in it!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Zach! Hope it was a good one.
So was that the bait on his hook or an actual fish he caught? hehe
He does look great in that suit!! I hope he had a great birthday.
Bob says:
I once got a birthday suit...but it was when I was born. Still have it!
Sure was glad that Kevin brought cake to share with all his working buddies. Uh huh. Yumm.
Way to go Zach attack. You are now a man. You can go out and hunt for lions with only a spear...and your birthday suit!
The trouble with those birthday suits is that they just don't look the same after years and years and years of use. I love his cake, did you make it?
Happy Birthday Zach! Congrats on becoming a deacon. The suit looks sharp!
Post a Comment