I cannot believe it has been 14 years since Kevin and I were married on May 20 1994. It was fun to go through the photo books and see where we started and where we are now. We started out in a one bedroom apartment in Provo, and we had one car for the first three years of our marriage. We were so young, Kevin was 23 and I was 19. We have been through many moves and lots of schooling. Kevin and I have both received our Bachelor's Degrees, and we are both the first in our families to accomplish this. Kevin graduated in 2000, and I graduated in 2006.
We have had several medical miracles in our family with different members of our little family. We have gone through heart monitors, many hospital stays, numerous surgeries, and thousands of dollars.
We have had good times and bad times and we will have many more times to go through. I love Kevin very much and the three beautiful children we share together.
I love you Kevin, we have come a long way, and I look forward to our future together.


15 comments:
Jonie, I loved the slide show! Such cute pictures, I love your family!! Happy Anniversary!!
Look at you with longer hair! You look so young in your wedding photos. So cute. Thank you for sharing. Oh, can I get more than one of the magnet boards? I don't want to be a pain, so let me know.
Congratulations! You looked so young at your wedding!! Isn't it amazing how time flies.
Ahhh! Loved the entry. Congratulations!!! You bet you can come visit this week. You are always welcome -- you know that! I was actually going to call you anyway -- I wanted to treat you to lunch whenever is convenient. Now that things are more "back to normal" with not being pregnant anymore, and the baby nearing 2 months, I am realizing how out-of-the-loop I've been with friends. So think about where you wanna go!
Happy Anniversary! Loved seeing all of the photos of you guys when you were younger! You got married 1 1/2 months before we did! You have a beautiful family!
You were right - you do look young. But that is a good thing 14 years later - right? Loved all the photos!
I love your pics. Its so fun to see stuff like that!!
You guys look Great together! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! It's so much fun to see your pictures of you guys so young and through the years. You guys have such a cute family.
Yay--happy anniversary!!! I love the entry and the tributes to your husband and kids!!!
Holy cow those pictures were AWESOME! (Awesome is my new word) I loved them! I can't believe you've been married 14 years. You two are so great. It's always nice to run into you and see you and your family enjoying time together...even if you are trying to be anti-social. :) I hope Ian and I are as happy as you two at our 14 year mark.
Happy Anniversary! I love seeing people's pics of when they got married. You were a beautiful bride!
I love the slide show. Congrats!
I got you beat. I got married when I was 18. Cute slideshow.
Jonie, I was totally cracking up at those old pics. I didn't ever know you when you looked like that...I feel like you look like you are 12 or 13 maybe 15...Congrats on 14 years. I have not even been married 6 but I feel like it has been forever.
Hope you are doing well...I really want to come up to that indoor water place soon.
Post a Comment