Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dance Festival


Lexie's Kindergarten class performed to a song from Tarzan "Trashing the Camp" she did a great job. She really enjoys dance and especially performing in front of a crowd. Lexie has to make sure I am watching and know exactly where I am or she will spend the whole time looking for me, luckily we made eye contact right from the start.

Carson's 2nd grade class performed to a song from Mulan "I will make a Man out of You" he did a great job. It is surprising to watch Carson perform, because this usually oh so quiet kid can really ham up when he is in front of a crowd. He is a joy to watch and he can always bring a smile to my face.

Zach's 6th grade class performed the Cha Cha, he did a great job. I think he is afraid to smile because it might look like he was enjoying himself and no eleven year old boy could possibly like the Cha Cha or dancing with a girl for that matter. I love you Zach and you did a fine Cha Cha (smiling or not).

5 comments:

Autumn said...

That is one thing I miss about going to Meadow! The dance festival is so much fun! So cute!

Fiddlefish said...

Adorable photos! It's hard to believe you have a 6th grader. Not too much longer and you'll have stake dances to worry about. :) Damage control must have worked okay with Taylor. He was singing his dance fest song all weekend. :) Oh, before I forget, BTW means "by the way."

Tara

Lindsay said...

How fun i am looking forward to seeing my children in dances at the school. I loved them when i was little.

Amy Jones said...

The cha cha picture CRACKED ME UP! He was certainly not going to look like he was having fun, was he. Love it.

Anonymous said...

How funny and fun. I never did that. 6 grade oh wait no 7th grade officially now. Wow you are getting old girlfriend. Just teasing. When you start when you are 14 you are still young to have a kid that old. Teasing teasing. (refering to the wedding pics.) tehe