Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kindergarten Fieldtrip

So, this was not my first fieldtrip to the Bean Museum. I am getting so much better at this. This time I was prepared for the museum itself, we did the scavenger hunt, colored a picture, and before they could get restless I asked an employee to start us a movie over in a corner (a cartoon one no less). Total chaos avoided. I had no younger children with me to wrestle or make arrangements for and it was nice. The only problem is the bus. A bus full of 5 and 6 year olds three and four to a seat is a lot of kids and the noise level is unbearable. Bless the hearts of all bus drivers everywhere.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously bless your own heart...I can't even stand the noise level in my own house. Thanks for the tag... that is a fun one. I will do it soon. I really liked your answers, I feel like I have some of the same ones.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like your background, I have the same one doofus! Tehe just teasing. I love that story!!!

Autumn said...

Don't you just love field trips with the youngest! A smart mom learns from the previous Bean Museum trips!! Way to go!

Jodi Jo said...

I am sure the day will come all too quickly, but what would it be like to not have to wrestle younger kids? Way to be on top of things.

Fiddlefish said...

2 words for ya...BRAVE HEART. :0)

Tara B.

Lindsay said...

You are so good!! You are a very organized woman who knows how to get things done.