Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Game of Tag

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys: my husband and kids, Chips, A clean house
3 fears: failing as a parent, MICE, heights
3 goals: Balance in my life, lose a little weight, create wonderful memories for my family
3 current obsessions: scrapbooking, potato products, sudoku (limit myself to only doing it in the car while waiting for kids)
3 collections: post cards of places I have been, scrapbooking supplies,
3 random facts: I love reality tv, I am competitive on so many levels, Do not like to try new foods

People I tag: Natalie K., Mandi, Lynae, Melissa, Kortney

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sorry Joni- Didn't mean to make you cry?!?! Fun tag- PS. Cody is coming to get some fertilizer he keeps forgetting :o) He has been sick and is alittle forgetful. You guys are such a fun family!

Melissa said...

I am loving my camera. Check out our princess party. Your little girl would love it.