Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6th Grade Graduation


Wow! Our oldest child is graduating from Elementary School I cannot believe it. We enjoyed the sixth graders performing and the graduation ceremony itself. Zach recieved an award for Academic Excellence and we are so proud of him. We love you Zach! Zach really enjoys school and I hope that this continues as we enter a new chapter in our lives Junior High.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Congratulations Zack! That is awesome about the special award!

auttelf said...

I'm nervous about Kingarten. Good luck with Junior High, thats even more scary!

Candace said...

Holy crap Jonie--Zack is going into Junior High! Last time I saw him he was still sooo little. By the way this is Candee Bradley I found your blog through Melissa's page. It sounds like you and Kevin are doing pretty good. Do you guys still live in Lehi? I haven't heard my mom say too much about cooking classes with ya lately :) Did you guys give up on them? Life gets too busy sometimes. I'm new at this blogging stuff but have enjoyed it very much so far so hopefully we can get back in touch with eachother. Talk to ya soon