Friday, July 18, 2008

There's Only One One One One Onnnnnnnneee LAGOON

At the last minute we decided to spend the day at Lagoon. Kevin had the day off so off we went. Zach was able to bring his best bud along, because it was going to be his birthday in a couple of days and in lieu of a party he invited Drake to come along. Everyone had a great time. The boys will ride anything and everything and even Lexie was barely tall enough to finally enjoy the roller coasters. She went on the Spider, the Bat, and the Wild Mouse. Pretty brave for a six year old. When we bounce back she will try a couple more.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Me and Jake won season passes there for the rest of the season so if you want more company call and I will come. Jake can't go very often but we sure do love it.

Erin said...

Looks like fun!!

Teri said...

So fun! I love Lagoon, Sean, not so much. Look at the size of those mugs, it's good to stay hydrated, right? Lexi is so daring. I'm proud of her.

Fiddlefish said...

Looks like a ton o' fun in the sun! Glad you guys had a great time. Lagoon is way fun. Not sure when we'll get back up there considering we've got a baby. And you can tell Lexie I am impressed with the coasters -- I'm a grown lady and I even have a hard time with 'em! :)

Tara

Lewis Family said...

Way to go Lexi! And Happy Birthday to Zach! Looks like you had a great time. We need to go. We haven't been to lagoon in several years.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are the perfect age for that. can't wait till we can go and have a blast too!

inez said...

Sweet picture of Kevin at the top of the roller coaster.