
Okay, what was I thinking that I could make bread all by myself. So after adding way too much water, I had to call for reinforcements to save the bread, after all there were inlaws to impress. I called Inez and Holly to save the day. The bread was saved and we even made another batch, just to increase my self confidence.
I know what the problem is I am left-brained and extremely literal. I need to know exactly how much extra water to add, and what a quarter size amount really looks like. Thanks Mindy for the bread recipe and for motivating me to attempt such a feat. Thank you Holly and Inez for coming to my rescue and for making what could have been a disaster so much fun. We can only wait and see what the future holds as I getting ready to attempt the unthinkable and actually try it all by myself and succeed.

9 comments:
Yummy! I have never had cinnamon rolls turn out either! I now know I need to call Holly to save the day! :)
Good job Jonie! I'm so glad that you didn't give up. I will let you measure the Lecithin if you want, but it is a mess!
I am glad that it turned out....But I can't make cinnamon rolls anymore because I just eat them all...
Woo Woo! Cinnamon rolls and the Kangaroo Zoo...show off :)
Oh, and your kitchen looks way cute I'll have to come over sometime and check it out.
Joanie, you crack me up! I can't tell you how many times i have called Angie or Reta to try and save my baking mis-haps.
I have a great recipe for you to try with your bread dough! I just posted it on my recipe blog! Looks like too much fun!
Jonie,
I think everything is more fun with you around! They look super yumm-o!
Okay Pro! Now the real question is how did the Taco Braid turn out? :)
Jonie, thanks for the invite to the bootcamp class, I was thinking of that class, but Sean has to leave for work at 6:30. Is that class awesome? I need something to motivate me and kick my butt. Until then Nat will have to do that. I'm going at night now. I just caught a glimpse of those cinnamon rolls again, yummers!
Post a Comment