Saturday, March 22, 2008

Coloring Eggs

We have had quite a houseful lately (17 altogether). Kevin's family has been here visiting from other states. It is nice for the kids because everyone has someone either their exact age or very close. The boys are getting along well and the girls well they are either best friends or enemies. Considering we are going on day 10, I am surprised we aren't all crying at some point during the day. So we decided to color eggs with 10 kids (we had to do shifts, of course). Sixty eggs later, and a few stained shirts we made it with all smiles.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Holy Macerole! 60 eggs? I guess that helps with feeding that many people, egg salad sandwiches sound good huh?

Kristi said...

60 eggs!! You are a great lady, sounds like quite the house full!

Autumn said...

Wow! You are seriously wonder woman! I would be pulling my hair out with that many people at my house! Way to go! Looks like lots of crazy fun!