Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo!

Saturday we spent the day at Kangaroo Zoo. We had fun running up and down the inflatables, playing tag, obstacle course races, and Zach's ever famous timed races (he only beat me by 2 seconds) I will beat him next time, just you wait. It was our last adventure before the cousins left. By the end of the week we were all exhausted.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I am so glad you were able to end your exhausting week with a BANG!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun...With all of your other posts I am convinced that your guests were spoiled...I am sure you left a fun memory for those kids...KUDOS to you, you ROCK!

Jason and Kristin said...

The Kangaroo Zoo is good stuff but I haven't ventured out to do the slides myself yet. I'm way impressed!

Lindsay said...

Thats Kate's favorite thing!!! We go when my friend is in town.

Wendy said...

Hey, I found you! It looks like you guys had a blast.