Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meet and Greet


Lexie and I went to welcome the Princesses to Salt Lake City for the Disney on Ice Princess Wishes Tour. We got to walk the red carpet and be a part of all the excitement. Lexie dressed up as her favorite Princess Cinderella. I love this stage she is in. She really believes she can be a princess when she grows up, and I hope it will last forever.

3 comments:

Amy Jones said...

I LOVE the picture of her walking in her princess dress. You can tell she just feels absolutely beautiful! I'm with you...this is a fun age for girls.

Wendy said...

That is the cutest picture. We all need to feel like princesses!!

Nicole said...

Lexi is so cute! I`m still frustrated we missed the whole thing! You should email me the pictures you took. Mine is all video and it would take much more effort than I want to spend pulling them off as still shots.