
Lexie and I were at the baseball fields watching Carson when we went to leave there were girls playing fast pitch softball. Here is our conversation that followed.
Mom: Hey, look Lexie there are girls playing, do you want to play softball when you are older?
Lexie: Do I have too???
Mom: No (a little bit laughing), but let's watch for a minute it is pretty cool.
Lexie: I kinda thought I would just be a dancer girl...
And that was that!
9 comments:
Definitely a "girly girl." Gotta love her. Very cute post.
Boy, you do have a girly girl!
She doesn't waste her time and beat around the bush, does she? Way to go Lexi!! I need to know if you guys bought season swim tickets for legacy, and if you did how much did they cost? Nicole has talen her kids twice in the last little while and season tickets have got to be much cheaper. Let us know Mike
Come on, all you have to do is compare the outfits and dancer wins hands down!
Hey Jonie,
I have your scrapbook pages, but lost your phone#, so call me and I'll bring them right over.
So Cute!!!
I love having a little bit of both worlds! Kylie is my girly girl and JORDAN LOVES playing ball... It has been so fun to watch her. Now she just needs to learn to slide!
Take it from a very serious dancer girl... dancer girls can play softball too! It doesn't ruin their femininity~
That is so funny! I guess she is just a "dancer girl"
I LOVE THAT! That was so precious. I hope I get to help her develop as a "dancer girl". It has been fun to watch her progress.
Oh, and I did both, too, softball and dancing. She might realize that when she's older. :)
Post a Comment