My favorite part is how their little movie makes it look all scenic and doesn't show the backyards and houses that it runs right past. I watched that movie twice and I'm still confused about the diverging diamond???
Thaks, Jonie. It was very interesting. I can't come to your house anymore though because i can't find my way through the new roads. My GPS will need an update!
4 comments:
Huh. Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I have been curious.
My favorite part is how their little movie makes it look all scenic and doesn't show the backyards and houses that it runs right past. I watched that movie twice and I'm still confused about the diverging diamond???
Thaks, Jonie. It was very interesting. I can't come to your house anymore though because i can't find my way through the new roads. My GPS will need an update!
Post a Comment