Next to our driveway we have had a weed pile where our tent trailer is parked. We decided it was about time to take care of this eye sore. The weeds were cleaned out and the rock was delivered. As a family we spread the rock where it needed to go. The kids were good sports and great help, and it was nice to get a job done together as a family. A shoutout of thanks to Paul our neighbor for all his help as well.

I couldn't help but add this picture, the poor girl just has no bum to keep her pants up. It happens so often now, that she doesn't even notice any more.


The finished project!
10 comments:
It look great.
Poor Lexie, if I could I'd give her some of mine :)
And kudos to you to making this a family project and getting the kids to help.
Good job you guys - Know anyone else who wants rocks, we've got to unload our extras.
Looks like Wendy's got first dibs but I'd love to share with Lex as well.
Lookin' good!!! I am hoping to do that to our side also.
That Lex is absolutely adorable. I know how she feels, well actually tylar knows how she feels. I have plenty of bum, but Ty doesn't and it happens to her too!
Oh it looks so good! Great job!!
I'm with Wendy...I'm willing to contribute as much as needed. Congrats on such a great project!
That looks awesome! Poor Lexi! So cute though!!
Looks Great! I can't wait until Scott gets time to do our Concrete! I am sure Tara and Dave will be happy about that too!
Lexi can have some of my tushi!
I'm glad that you guys had your kids work too. It seems like so many kids these days get off so easy and don't ever learn how to work hard. The finished product looks nice and clean. What a great project to have done.
I know why do they make pants like that...I don't feel like many little girls have that big of bums. Cute pics...you have such great kids.
Hey are you up for swimming on friday. we are going to be in the area and it would be a great time to get together if you want...I will try to remember to call you!!!
Post a Comment