I thought I would take a minute to post some pictures of where we have been in the evenings. We spend a lot of time here. The season is coming to a close, and although we have not had a great season anything can happen at tournament. The boys spend a lot of time working their rally. Baseball for this age of boys is so mental, and I try to tell Zach that everything can change in one inning and to not count themselves out until it is over. I love the social aspect of watching the games with the parents and grandparents who come faithfully to every game. I have made some new friends here and really enjoy watching Zach and supporting him in all that he does. Kevin loves helping the boys in any way that he can. This year he is an assistant coach, so he watches and supports Zach from the field. 


I missed the actual contact with the ball, but he did hit it.

The boys constantly had their rally hats, as they try to play catch up in the later innings. This time it almost worked. The boys spirits were high and full of hope.
3 comments:
I am sure with 3 boys I too will spend a lot of time at the baseball feild. fun!
You guys are awesome!!! I saw Zach just today playing ball with his Dad in the front yard. Fun!!
Tara B.
AMEN!!! GREAT BLOG@
Post a Comment