We went to the outdoor pool on Saturday afternoon and we were the only ones in the entire pool. That was totally awesome until they said because there were not enough people in the pool that they were going to close down. They gave us a little bit longer and Kevin and the kids had a blast. Zach was doing flips off the diving board for the first time.
5 months ago



8 comments:
Looks like fun! I think they would have so much more business at this pool if they would fix that dang slide! I have heard they are working on it...do you know anything?
Oh, that video made me laugh and then I had to get Jon to come watch it. So fun!
I sure hope the outdoor pool was heated!!!! Looks like fun!
Tara
Could you ask for anything better than a huge swimming pool all to yourself? I'm glad that they let you play a little longer before closing down. How fun!!!
You were the only ones there? Either it's too cold or people are afraid of getting sick again. Looked fun.
You are always doing such fun things with your family. I love it! It's something I totally admire about you and Kevin. You guys are awesome.
thanks so much for giving us a call so that we could come and join you!
I always enjoy a game of "drown the Missourian"
is that the place we always talk about? It looks like a blast. I really want to go...will you go with me and help me feel sane with my little tiny kids?
Post a Comment