Thursday, March 6, 2008

One on One


Kevin and Zach had the opportunity to go watch BYU Basketball at their last home game as they took on the Wyoming Cowboys. The score was 78 to 61 BYU. It was a great to see the Cougars win the Conference Championship, but more fun to spend one on one time with Zach.

2 comments:

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, I just saw found your blog, how fun. I don't know if I'll see you at the gym bright and early tomorrow, I think day light savings is going to mess me up. Check out our blog, mattandjaci.blogspot.com
Jaci

Jaci Moore said...

K our diet's a combination of trying to lose weight, and also eating what's good for us and living like that. I started by reading in defense of food, and I want to get pregnant, but not this big, so... here we are on an eternal diet! I'll tell you more about it, by the way I loved your lesson last week. It was just what I needed, but when don't I need a reminder to do all the little things.