Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dreams Really Do Come True!

Four little girls were able to see their favorite princesses. We all rode trax into Salt Lake City. We saw the Disney on Ice Princess Wishes Tour. It was amazing and the girls had a great time. Each one of them had a different favorite part. My favorite part was when the giant candlestick from Beauty and the Beast fell over and could not get back up. I laughed and laughed. I know that is terrible, but it was funny none the less. I Wish I had a picture of that. Every girl danced in the halls and pretended to be princesses all the way home. A memory I will never forget.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Jonie..I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! You do such a good job!....how fun for you to brave taking all of those little girls to see the princesses! It makes me sad mine is getting too old for the princesses! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Jodi Jo said...

Looking at everybody's blogs, I am beginning to think that Kaydance must be somehow off her game. She really isn't interested in the princesses. She does love her princess dresses (church dresses)She is not all obsessed like I see other girls. It makes me a little sad.

Mindy said...

I am so sad I missed the fallen candlestick! When did you go? We were there on Saturday at 2:30. Both of my kids loved it! I've never been to one before it is amazing!

Kristi said...

Sounds like our trips to the Princesses on Ice were similiar, we rode trax too, except we didn't get to see the fallen candlestick! What show were you at? It was a good show though!

Natelli Johnston said...

Joanie, hey lady, I am a blogger now too! love your pics! keep up the good work.