We have gone to the Mascot Bowl every year since we have lived here, but this year it had extra special meaning. Zach's football team was the team the Mascots played against in the first half. Kevin coaches this team and how excited they both were that they got to participate. Zach had some great plays and made his cheering section proud. It was such a fun night and one that Zach and Kevin will remember for a long time.

Skydivers at the beginning of the night


Grizbee with Carson and Lexie
9 comments:
Dang! I was so wanting to go to this! I should have marked it on the calendar or told the spouse. Rats and gerbils! At least kevin showed up for it. May be next year for us. Lame us.
We are still waiting to hear about the logscape adeventure!
Nice pictures Jonie!
Wow! I got to be the first one to publish a comment! This is going on my blog!
And I got to be the second person too! Jonie's friends must all still be asleep. Lucky me.
How fun! Too bad we missed it! I keep saying every single year that I want to go, but I keep missing it. What wonderful memories!
I wanted to go to it and I forgot! My brother said it was so much fun. I've loved going to the game in the past.
That makes it so fun that your son was able to play. Great pictures!!
Very cool! For some reason I thought Kevin coached a city team. I didn't know it was Lehi! How fun!
I'd like to know where that poster of the Jazz Dancers ended up
I was wondering what the heck a mascot bowl was. Thanks for the pictures.
You got way better pics than me. Hmmm, what kind of camera do you have?? Maybe I need a different on.
Post a Comment