Way to get a jump on the season! Loving the slide pic.
Nice that my eyes were closed in the faces picture! I thought you were going to make a baby face...had a fun time!
How fun! Where is that place?
I was just thinking that it was time for a corn maze, and here your family goes, jumping all over that stuff! Way to build those memories in the mind and in the heart of your children.
So fun! I love the pictures!
Wow! You guys are sure on top of things! When I grow up I'm going to try to be more like Jonie.
You guys have so much fun! Thanks for including Drake
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Way to get a jump on the season! Loving the slide pic.
Nice that my eyes were closed in the faces picture! I thought you were going to make a baby face...had a fun time!
How fun! Where is that place?
I was just thinking that it was time for a corn maze, and here your family goes, jumping all over that stuff! Way to build those memories in the mind and in the heart of your children.
So fun! I love the pictures!
Wow! You guys are sure on top of things! When I grow up I'm going to try to be more like Jonie.
You guys have so much fun! Thanks for including Drake
Post a Comment