Watching Carson has been so much fun, this is his first year in Little League, he played short stop and knew his position and the game very well thanks to having watched many games of an older brother. I love the atmosphere of the ballpark, and the friends I have on the bleachers. His season ended shorter than we would have liked, but we are on to bigger and better things for the summer.
Carson waiting for the perfect pitch, of course I missed the shot when he actually hit it.
Leading off to steal a base, he was a great base runner
Down and ready at Short Stop
5 comments:
We love love love baseball! Good Job Carson!
Good job Carson! You are a natural. What was the name of your team? Have a fun summer, in just a few days is the first day of summer, the longest day of the year. There are going to be a lot of Lehi Round-up things to do real soon. Taylor, Zac & Devin would really like to do some things with you, Zac and lexi. Tell your Mom to give us a call so we can make some plans. Uncle Mike
It is always nice to read about the family outings. I know Kevin gets into these games as much or more than the kids do, and you are there with the camera recording it all. Good job! Can't wait to see you at the rodeo.
He is so cute. Way to go Carson!!! Jonie I am missing you, we need to get together!
There is nothing "bigger and better" than Baseball!!! ok Football!
Post a Comment