
We went to the Horse Parade for the first time and enjoyed watching all the horses and diverse riders. We also enjoyed the rodeo and the friends and family who came with us. Lexie absolutely loved the fact that Grandma JoElla and her were twins with matching shirts and boots. The boys favorite thing at the rodeo has nothing to do with Cowboys, bulls, or horses yeah they love the motorcycle show in the middle. I have to watch with my hands over my eyes and I pray that my children do not want to do that when they grow up.

Zach looking exactly like his Great Grandpa
2 comments:
I love Lexies boots...ADORABLE!!! I haven't been to a rodeo for a while...We need to do that this year too!
Okay! I'll write! We had a wonderful time visiting with the Schaeffers before the rodeo. We got to their house late due to all the traffic going to Lehi..sheesh, what a mess. But we were welcomed into their home and seated promptly (good thing we had reservations!). The food was terrific, barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs. My wife who is usually so finicky about eating, wolfed down two chesseburgers. I chalk it up to kevo's cooking, irresistable.
The rodeo was a very fun event and even better as we got to share it with Kevin and Jonie. Watching lexi's face during some of the stunts was fun.
Thanks again for the wonderful time.
Post a Comment