Saturday, June 27, 2009

Parades


Our ward float was fabulous this year and won the "Sweepstakes Award" (Better than First Place) So much time and creativity went into this float and it turned out great. The details were amazing as it was done through the perspective of a bug. The theme this year was "If I could I would..." we added "live a Bugs Life"


Zach's attempt at trying to not be in the picture and coercing his friends to do the same so on cue they tipped their hats.



7 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

What a cool float. I never can figure out how floats are made. I wouldn't even know where to begin. But, I love seeing someone else's handiwork. Cute pictures.

Lindsay said...

Way cute....you guys did a good job!!!

Anonymous said...

That float is adorable...love it! What a fun thing to do every year!

Mandi said...

thanks for sharing the pictures...I kindof feel like I got to actually see if float on by all the way in Paris. They did such an awesome job! Congrats everyone!

Lewis Family said...

Our float commitee did an amazing job! Way to go!

Wendy said...

What a cute float. No wonder it took Sweepstakes! I forgot the children's parade was Friday. I always like that parade.

Teri said...

So cute, the float is awesome! I'm so glad you posted that. We didn't make it to the parade this year.