Here is a fast recap of our last 10 days. We went to the largest Gold Mine in the United States. We saw Grandpa's new Cabellas. We spent an afternoon at the park followed by a hike that ended at Dairy Queen (my kind of hike). We played Wii all week. We saw Reindeer at a local Reindeer Ranch, and a ton of wild turkeys in the city park the day before Thanksgiving (ironic). We had Thanksgiving Dinner at Kevin's Grandma's Ranch for the first time since we have been married. There was just a few of us (43!!!) My kids absolutely loved having so many cousins so close to there own ages. I of course went shopping at 4:00 am the next day, and was so successful. So successful in fact that I had to vaccuum seal all our clothes so that I could put gifts in the suitcases to bring home I wish I had taken a picture of our little car so full. I still had to ship a box. We decorated Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas including all the yard decorations. We went to our first Hockey Game and loved it. We went to church twice with Grandma and Grandpa and including us there were 53 people all together counting all children.
Lexie at the Gold Mine
New Cabelas
At the Park with Cousins Jordon and Breanna
The leisure hike
Zach hula hooping his way to a NEW record
Now after all that I still consider the past 10 days a break. No cell phones, no church callings, no blogging, etc... just spending time with family and enjoying each other and new adventures.
Now I am back at it laundry, crazy insane schedule, decorating for Christmas, grocery shopping, although thanks to Holly A. there will not be a repeat milk episode she so kindly brought us a gallon of milk and cinnamon rolls shortly after we got home last night. Thanks Holly!




Decorating for Christmas

12 comments:
I love cowboy christmas tree. Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Glad you're back and the blinds are open!!
Looks like you had a wonderful wonderful time. I'm so glad you got the chance to be around so many family members. What great memories!
I was wondering what happened to you guys. It looks like you had a great time and sure packed it all in. There's nothing like being with family for the holidays!
Glad you had fun, but even more happy that you are back. I liked the cowboy Christmas tree too. What was the hula hoop game? We need to get that so I can get a picture of my hubby for blackmail!
Sounds like a great 10 days! Aren't the holidays so much fun.....hope you & your family are doing well!
I didn't know you were from SD! Looks like you had a great time.
wow, sounds like you had a great time! Glad you made it home ok!
Sounds like a fun trip!!
Okay so when I saw the pics of the park I was thinking "did Jonie come to price and not tell me?" That park looks just like ours! Way fun vaca! Glad you had fun and I am sure if I know you, you are enjoying getting back into the swing of things at home!
I love the Christmas tree! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! There is nothing better than Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Good for you! Everyone should take a break away from cell phones, etc. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself...you sure packed a LOT of stuff in those 10 days! :) Welcome home.
Post a Comment