As a parent I have spent many games on the sidelines cheering for my kids at their different events. Today my family came to watch me play football with a bunch of girls. It was a beautiful day for football. We were competitive and we had several touchdowns, but we lost in the end. Wait till next year and we actually have a couple of practices they won't stand a chance.
We can't breathe

We had fun


We kicked
We tried to entertain
6 comments:
Great job girls! If I knew anything about playing football, I'd come join you!
Hey Jonie, looks like fun!! I'm another girl who knows nothing about playing the game, but I like to watch and cheer.
BTW, we need to schedule a day for scrapbooking or card making with You, Kelly V., myself, and anyone else that would like to join in the fun. Did you know that Kelly now lives out here by me?
It was fun wasn't it! Seriously had NO idea what I was doing out there!!
It was way fun!!
I thought for sure you would have a pic of my touchdown passes!!! J/k we will get more organized next time they won't have a chance.
I never even knew you were playing. I would have loved to play!
Post a Comment