I have not been to the Children's Museum in a few years and not since they moved to the Gateway. Carson, Lexie, and I joined some friends of ours from where we lived before. It was so fun to see old friends and watch and play with our children together. My kids loved the fountains outside the most. I love to watch their excitement and the pure joy in their eyes. We had a great day!
5 months ago



5 comments:
What a cool mom - you do such fun things with your kids.
That looks like so much fun! Yay for you! You are a cool mom!
Your blog is so dang cute! I love it! ...you are such a great mom! Your kids look like they're having a great summer!
Too bad we didn't get to go with you guys we really wanted too, but Bry's sister was getting married. Glad you guys had a good time!
Hey, Jonie; that looks like you probably had as much fun as we did at Discovery Gateway...who come up to go with you?
Also, I'm tagging you with a silly and fun tag...you gotta try it!
Post a Comment