We started the week with Carson and Lexie in swimming lessons everyday for an hour. Both of them improved so much and passed with flying colors.


We went to the Children's Gardens and spent the afternoon enjoying the water, and the gardens. We definitely got our $2 worth. All three of my children fell asleep on the way home.





School shopping was the next thing we tackled. Clothes, shoes, supplies check.

Back to school night and the start of Junior High for Zach on Friday

A family reunion on Saturday morning.


Zach's first football game Saturday afternoon

In our spare time the Olympics have been so fun to watch together. We have enjoyed rooting for all the US olympians in their quests for gold.

That was our end of the summer hoorah... Although the kids are not so excited about school starting again, I am, not so much that I want them all out of the house. I am ready for a routine again, bedtimes to exist again, a schedule again. I can't wait!
6 comments:
Why, oh why does the end of summer sneak up on you? Although, like you, I am anxious for a routine. But one of these days I'd just like to have my own summer vacation that didn't include screaming kids in the car for 13+ hours. Someday...right?
Boy, you really packed it all in. I can't believe school is already starting. Summer has just flown by.
I am deserate for the routine and sanity in my home also...Those flower garden/water whatever look like so much fun where is that? Glad you got to finish the summer with a bang...now time to prepare for Scrapbook expo right?
I, too, and sooo very ready to have the kids back in school! YEAH!
BTW - where is the children's garden? Looks fun!
Hey Jonie,
Just thought I'd leave a quick note to let you know we're still in the ame house; it's a long story I'll have to share with you later.
Now that the kids are back in school we should get together; although I'm not a free woman like yourself yet!
Thanks for letting Kevo out to play once in a while as well. Why don't us grownups get a summer vacation? I think we would know what to do with it.
Post a Comment