At our Mom and Me Playgroup we had fun tracing our children, and then the kids re-created their outfits with crayons and markers. We had a lot of fun, regardless if it actually resembled the child in the end or not.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fun Jonie, that reminds me of our group...we have done that. I miss having you in our mom's club...those people up there are really lucky!!!
When does it meet? Now that RSV season is ending and I'm NOT pregnant anymore (hallelujah), I should start taking Ashlyn again. Are they going to keep having it at the church, or move it to the park for spring? P.S. I REALLY am sorry.
Thanks again for all your good ideas on wednesdays. Elina usually just loves to play with the kids when we are there, but then when we come home--it gives me an activity to do with her. She absolutely loved the drawing we made of her when we got home. She kept saying "again, again, again!!!"
9 comments:
Fun Jonie, that reminds me of our group...we have done that. I miss having you in our mom's club...those people up there are really lucky!!!
He won't wear anything else. he digs it out of the laundry.
Looks like fun. Tell Lexie she did a great job on her picture.
When does it meet? Now that RSV season is ending and I'm NOT pregnant anymore (hallelujah), I should start taking Ashlyn again. Are they going to keep having it at the church, or move it to the park for spring? P.S. I REALLY am sorry.
Tara
VERY cute idea, BTW. Is it just on butcher paper? I need to buy some for my kids -- they'd be entertained for HOURS!
Tara
Thanks again for all your good ideas on wednesdays. Elina usually just loves to play with the kids when we are there, but then when we come home--it gives me an activity to do with her. She absolutely loved the drawing we made of her when we got home. She kept saying "again, again, again!!!"
Oh what a great idea! I am going to have to do that with my kids, they would love it! Sad me missed it:(
You are always doing fun things and have cute pics. You have lots of good ideas for playgroups.
Thanks for always planning such fun things. Dax's asks every morning "It is playgroup today" Needless to say we all love it!
Post a Comment