Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend


We went to my parents for Conference. It was nice to spend time together as a family. The kids played BINGO with gospel subjects, after two BINGOS we start over. Zach and Carson both won a round. When BINGO wears off they eat the candy. It usually works for at least one whole session.

In between conference sessions we had a mean game of baseball with a sponge soft ball and bat so the playing field is more fair between kids and adults. Grandma was a great sport and every time I took a picture she missed the ball, so she actually was a lot better than the pictures gives her credit for. But, since it is my blog and my perogative I could not resist the missed ball pictures, sorry Mom!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great way to keep your kids involved with conference. I know Jon would like the candy part, who am I kidding I would too.

You can tell Lexi, that I don't get scared anymore, the roll cage somehow makes me feel more secure.

Jason and Kristin said...

Bingo is a good idea. Our conference sessions with the boys felt like way more than 2hrs. each. Tell your mom she at least seems to have good form when she's missing the ball:)