Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scrapbook Expo


I have been counting down for weeks for the Scrapbook Expo. It is a girls weekend to say the least. We start with going out to lunch on the way in to the expo, spend the day at the expo shopping for great deals and seeing the newest "got to have products". Scrapbooking in between shopping until midnight. Yes, I said midnight and yes they do kick us out. Saturday we do it all again. It is so fun to see friends I have not seen in awhile, spend time with my mom, and catch up on some scrapbooking. I was able to finish 27 pages in all. I had a great time, and even came home with cash leftover. You can't ask for anything better than that.

10 comments:

Keisel Family said...

I have never been to one of those, but I have always thought that it sounded fun. I can't believe you finished 27 pages! Way to go!

Natelli Johnston said...

OH that looks like fun! love girls nights!

Anonymous said...

Jonie, Yahoo...you found me. I am so glad, I was going to call you to find out what your blog was and there you were. Good job friend!!! Hey I love your blog especially the pics of us and the expo...that was so fun, sad that is it 6 months till the next one. Your kids are so big and so stinkin' cute. I posted some pics of the house so check it out. Take care!

Wendy said...

Wow, 27 pages - you amaze me!!!

Lindsay said...

It was fun, just can't wait unti my kids are a little older so I can enjoy they whole day without feeling guilty that my mom has them.

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun. I am not going to miss the next one! THanks again for checking on the paper for me! When is our next chip and salsa/cheesecake night????

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you were able to have money and go spend it on what you thought was important.
What about your poor hubby? Does he ever get something like...oh, say..a Dewalt DW 788 Scrollsaw? Or does he have to choose between that and going on a family vacation? Now you get to go on the vacation and spend $300 on scrapbooking? Hmmm, where is the justice?

Fiddlefish said...

Wow! You are amazing. Now...if I could only scrapbook. :) I can't scrap to save my life! Digiscrap, now that's another story. Check out www.heritagemakers.com sometime.

Tara

Autumn said...

You guys are awesome! I just have no patience for scrapbooking! :(

love2scrap88 said...

Cool blog Jonie - nice to see new pictures of your kids - they're getting so big! Fun pictures of the Expo - it was so much fun actually scrapping with you guys this year. You finished 27 pages -I guess I should have shopped a little less and scrapped more! Can't wait to do it again in the fall! ~