Monday, April 14, 2008

Lexie's Dance Competition

We had our first dance competition on Saturday. This was Lexie's first experience with competing and I didn't know if she would choke or excell under the pressure. Lexie loved everything about it. She loved the costumes, she loved the crowd, and she especially loved performing. When she was finished with her first dance, she kept asking me when she got to do it again. Lexie did great and we are so proud of her.

4 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Precious!!! She is most definitely a girlie-girl! (I will forever have the photo stuck in my head of Lexie holding out her fluffy dress as she is walking -- it looked like maybe Temple Square?

Tara

Olsen's said...

Oh man, Lexie is such an awesome girl! I knew she would do great. And...their "Be Like Me" dance took first place! YEAH!
Anyway, thanks for all your help last Saturday. You are awesome!

Unknown said...

Does Kevo have a matching outfit to go with Lexie's? He will soon be thin enough to do the ballet thing with her.

Autumn said...

What a cutie pie! I bet she is a beautiful dancer! Don't you love little girls!!