Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've been Tagged

Who Do You Love? I love my husband Kevin, my children Zach, Carson, and Lexie. If you want to know what things I love; I love any kind potato products, and I have a deep love affair with fry sauce.
How Long Have You Been Married? 14 years in May
Who Said I Love You First? Kevin, at his apartment at Ricks College.
How Long Did You Date? two months
Where Did He Propose? On Superbowl Sunday at his apartment.
Who Is Taller? Kevin by a whole foot. He is 6'4" and I am 5'4"
Who Is Smarter? I thought I was until we both took an IQ test online recently and he barely beat me, although I did give him an answer or two (that could have sent him over the top) I would say we are very similar.
Who Does The Laundry? Me
Who Pays The Bills? Me, but with his hard earned money
Who Mows The Lawn? Kevin
Who Cooks Dinner? Both, Kevin enjoys cooking and I tolerate cooking.
Who Drives? Kevin
Who do I tag?? Wendy, Inez, and Tara B.

1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

I'm always excited to hear that people I know went to Ricks! I loved the tag...you and your hubby are so dang cut!