

Kevin took Lexie and Zach to the BYU Blue and White Scrimmage. Before the scrimmage started the kids were able to meet and learn from the players. Zach and Lexie met several players and learned a few new tips. They had a lot of fun, and the weather was just right.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish I would have known about it. Eric would have loved it. At least it was a nice day. I can't say that about today. I am so sick of the SNOW!!!
I'm impressed! All the years I was in colorguard in high school and my freshman year at BYU and I STILL can't tell you a thing about football! :)
Tara
Hello it's melissa here (mike and julie's daughter in law). They said you had a blog so I tried to find it and here you are. You have alot of cute pics.
Post a Comment