Whats a movie projector? We have a DVD player and I have a box of 8 track tapes. Ask your kids if they have ever heard of one of those. I have an old film strip projector from my mission from 35 years ago. Good luck finding a film projector. J/K We also miss you. Your family is very popular and everyone wants to do things with you. See ya soon. Love Mike and Julie
4 comments:
I wanna come if you find one! I miss seeing you guys as much!
Nope, but cute new blog background. How are you? I miss seeing you! We should get together.
Whats a movie projector? We have a DVD player and I have a box of 8 track tapes. Ask your kids if they have ever heard of one of those. I have an old film strip projector from my mission from 35 years ago. Good luck finding a film projector. J/K We also miss you. Your family is very popular and everyone wants to do things with you. See ya soon. Love Mike and Julie
Julie said she knows someone that has one. Give her a call.
Post a Comment