



We spent the evening at an outdoor concert featuring Emerson Drive. We had a great time and enjoyed spending the day together.






We spent the evening at an outdoor concert featuring Emerson Drive. We had a great time and enjoyed spending the day together.


5 comments:
I was tempted to go to that, but then I started to worry that I wouldn't be able to keep track of my kids because everybody would look the same. So we didn't go. What the heck happened to Zach?!?! Ouch!
Yeouch! Poor kid! We were invited to go with some friends, but considering Ashlyn breaks out just from chlorine, we thought it would be a similar reaction if she had all the chemicals from the foam on her skin. Looks like fun, though!
I was wondering what foam day was all about!! Now I see!! Looks like fun though!!
is it scrapbook expo yet. I miss you!!! Okay so seriously I have never heard of so many kids breaking their bones ever!!! What is the deal? Looks like a way fun holiday!!!
We were there too. We were closer to the front on the right side. Wish we would have seen ya. It was a good concert. We have season tickets and go with a couple. This is the third year we have bought tickets for the year, but the first time we have bought tickets were we don't have to bring our own chairs or rent them. I wish so much that we lived closer to each other. We can see that you have made many friends and are very busy doing all kinds of things with your family and friends. It is fun to read your blogs. Kevin I hope your upcoming hunt is sucessful. The only reason I was getting my pet scan done at utah valley was because you would be doing it. Oh well. Love Mike
Post a Comment