We thought we would give Zach some extra practice in before his Pioneer Trek at the end of the month.
Next we went to a family reunion on Kevin's side.
Lexie winning money in the traditional duck race down the creek
Kevin making homemade sausage the Italian way (the only way)
Carson catching a fish in the pond.
Fireworks at Grandma's gets all the boys big and small excited....
Spending the day at Great Grandma's Ranch taking pictures and searching for star rocks and bullet rocks.
During our trip we did several more things like checking out the local swimming pool, an alpine slide, Mount Rushmore, hiking, and tubing the creek which resulted in this.

a broken toe, but I would do it all again.
We love visiting Kevin's family there is so much to see and do and loved ones to do it all with. Thanks for the great visit!!!



9 comments:
It's funny I didn't notice the broken toe at first. All I saw were fun glitter toes! Hope it gets better quickly.
Wow, what a fantastic family vacation. Your kids will remember that for ever. I'm glad to see a post from you again!! P.S. I love athat toe nail polish, but sad about your poor toe!
I'm with Holly, all I noticed were the glitter toes. You guys always do so many fun things. Looks like it was a great vacation!
That looks painful! Ouch. Looks like you guys had a great time, though.
So sorry that Kevin's toe was broken. That was his toe, right?
I am sad we moved!! It would have been so much fun to see you and have you over!!!
Dang! How fun! Those pictures make me all relaxed. I LOVE the mountains and rivers. Ouchie! Your toe!
Even with a broken toe your feet look adorably pink...love em! Looks like a fun Vakay and seriously awesome that Lexi won some moola for the duck race!!!
SO FUN!! We still need to have lunch one day Joni- At least we have bowling. I want to go to Mt Rushmore! How neat for your kids to get to do all that fun stuff!! And now Zach will do great on the trek!!
Post a Comment