Scroll Saw projects have become Kevin's new hobby and talent. He gets better and better. His friend Mark got him interested and it has been something they enjoy doing together. They even featured some of their stuff at the Arts in the Park. I was surprised at the wide variety of art displayed using all kinds of mediums. Carson and Lexie had a great time having Mark's son (Jess) draw cartoon pictures of them and making their own art with sidewalk chalk. Kevin met some amazing people, and it is fun to watch his hobby develop.

11 comments:
Yikes, is that dangerous for your fingers??? Very impressive!
Wow!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOO cool! It is intricate work, too. Very impressive.
Kevin, you must be related to the carpenters son. How about giving me a lesson. I have a scroll saw but I break blades almost as fast as I put them in. WEVE GOT TO SEE YOU AND JONIE. I'm going to have that stamped on my headstone. The summer is almost over and the kids and grandkids are back at school. We're did the summer go?
That buck one is awesome....Jakes b-day is comming up maybe I could pay you to make him one!!!! I will be calling you soon!!
What a great talent! Very impressive.
SO COOL! Good job Kevin! I love the You are my sunshine one- for some reason that makes me think of your cute wife. Hey so I read on taras blog that you are going to edu week friday- me too!! Lets meet up!
Holy COW! I've done a little on a scroll saw in the past, but nothing (and I mean NOTHING) like that stuff. Amazing, Kevin. I'm going to be shaking my head in awe for a few more days, I'm sure.
Wow, what a cool skill you have, Mr Schaeffer. Not only did you make all those things, but you had an easy going way with the people who talked to you about your hobby. It was awesome to watch you in action. I for one cannot wait to see what magical thing you craft next. I am happy for you.
Wow! He is mister talented! I have no patience for that tedious of work. Those are awesome!
Wow! That is unbelievably cool! I'm impressed.
I am totally impressed. Go Kevin...time to start a new business??? Ha!
Post a Comment