Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School


This says it all it's QUIET around here. I picked myself some flowers in honor of the occassion. I love my kids and I enjoy the summer with them, but as they were fighting yesterday, I couldn't help myself, I had to show each of them my back to school happy dance with a huge smile. The back to school happy dance in a later post when I get someone to tape it for me.

9 comments:

Holly said...

I would love to see the dance!

Unknown said...

Did summer just zoom by? When we were kids it used to last forever. Now, as old folks, it just went by in a blink of an eye. Enjoy the quietness of the house, the luxury of not being on demand the whole day through. Try some scrapbooking to keep you busy. A part-time job. Oh wait, you already do those things.

Fiddlefish said...

SYTYCD, huh? Prove it! LOL

Olsen's said...

I woul LOVE to tape it, but I was probably doing the SAME dance! Now, time to play!

Jodi Jo said...

I am anxiously awaiting the happy dance video.

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see the dance!!

Janette said...

I say we have a happy dance/scrapbook party to celebrate!

Elaine Brown Billings said...

I love clean quiet houses! It just feels so good. I also love it when the kids come back and all the craziness starts all over again.

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see the happy dance...Oh yeah yeah...scrapbook expo dance comp...you are totally in!!! Okay so I am glad to hear you say this because I feel like every mom is acting like this is that saddest time of their lives. I just want one...one kid in full day school! But I will wait one more year for that! Great post!