Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Random Things about me

This is dedicated to all those who have tagged me (you could be sorry after reading such randomness)

1. I sing right out loud if I know a song in the car, at the gym, in a store, if I am with people or not.
2. I have three beautiful children Zach (12), Carson (9), Lexie (7)
3. I sign up to win the HGTV Dream house everyday (hey somebody is going to win it)
4. I cannot say "no" to a door-to-door solicitor even if I already have the product.
5. I have fed door-to-door solicitors more than once.
6. I have been educated on the dangers of #5 and I am working on it.
7. I make friends easily and have complete strangers ask to eat with me and whoever I am with.
8. I love all things with numbers from Sudoku, to taxes.
9. I absolutely love the sound of an adding machine.
10. I am not a sideline parent, I do flips off the diving board, ride all the amusement park rides, play tag at the park right along side my kids.
11. I hate to try new foods
12. I love anything and everything with potatoes.
13. I love fry sauce and restaurants that serve it.
14. I have never had my hair past my shoulders.
15. I have never been a girly girl and proud of it.
16. I now have a girly girl and I love it.
17. I do cry for Extreme Home Makeover, Hallmark commercials, and almost weekly in Relief Society
18. I have run the stairs in the Rocky Movie in Philadelphia and raised my hands and jumped around just like the movie in front of strangers.
19. I have seen Mt. Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty, and been where our fore fathers signed the Declaration of Independence.
20. I could not live without my DVR.
21. I have to know where my wallet is when I go to bed, or I will get up in the night to find it.
22. I love talk radio, I do not know when this happened but I have liked it for a really long time.
23. My husband cooks better than me.
24. I love reality TV.
25. I enjoy making to-do lists for shopping, chores, work, etc. and crossing things off as I get them done consider this list done (yeah!)

11 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Fun list Jonie! I never would have thought you don't like to try new foods.

Janet said...

taxes...you and ben would get along great. It's like disneyland to him

Amy Jones said...

I knew I liked you!

And yes, I do have lists. I have lists for my lists. I have lists to help me remember where I've written my lists. And I love crossing things off. Happiness.

Jodi Jo said...

I used to be so embarrassed when my hubby would break out in song in the middle of the store. Now I just sing right a long. That is such a great list. I love how you are willing to be just who you are and love it! Such a great quality in a person. You are fantabulous!

Aubri n Scott said...

Awesome! I am gald you finally played along!

Flint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I love making lists too....I make them for everything!!

Candace said...

I love that you play with your kids at the park and do flips on the diving board. Such a fun mom. Nice randomness!

Wendy said...

I love all the randomness and the new background.

Anonymous said...

One more thing crossed off the list eh? Good job friend. That was way fun to read...and I did actually know a lot of that stuff already...which makes me feel like we are BFF's! Ha! So excited to hang out in a few weeks. I love that you are trying to work on not feeding and accepting offers from random strangers...good job again!

Natalie said...

I love the non-sideline parent Joni- You totally are not sideline! I love my lists too- love crossing things off- feels so good!