My little Lexie turned Seven on Sunday. On Saturday we went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa with bowling afterwards. I think Zach and Carson thought that they would do better at real bowling then they actually did due to all their practicing on the Wii. Not quite the same, I had to laugh to myself. Lexie wanted the ramp and heck it was her birthday, she scored far better than all the boys in our family including Dad. Sunday morning Lexie had breakfast in bed a family birthday tradition. Sunday evening Great Grandpa and Grandma came over along with Uncle Cody, Aunt Rachel, and Makayla (Lexie's favorite 2 year old cousin) for cake and ice cream. Lexie I love you and all your girly ways. I love your willingness to try new things, your eagerness to learn anything and everything. You are still cuddly, and you look forward to girl time with just me and you. You love your brothers with all your heart. You are thoughtful and considerate of others. I hope you had a great day!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Lexie! It sounds like she had a great day!
7 already??!!! Happy Birthday!!
I can't believe she's 7! Happy Birthday Lexie!
Happy Birthday Lexi!
Happy Birthday Lexi Lou!
Okay Jonie.
#1 can't believe your baby is 7...yikes!
#2 I almost cryed during your beautiful tribute to Lex! (teared up)
#3 the story about the boys and bowling is hysterical!
I can't believe she is 7!! Why does time have to go by SO fast?! Hope she had a great day!
Note to self: I will not be as good at bowling in real life as I am on the Wii! Thanks for the heads up! :)
7? 7! Wow! I remember when she was in nursery. She is so cute. Happy Birthday Lexie!
Jonie, your sweet post of your cute Lexi made me tear and choke up. She is such a cute little girl. Happy Birthday Lexi.
Post a Comment