Our family loves the Mascot Bowl. It is fun to sit with friends and come together as a community to watch the Mascots from all over take on the 8th grade football team.
Nat was just telling me about that this morning. It looks like so much fun. We are going to have to watch for it next year, I bet my kids would love it!
You have so much fun!! Every time I read your blog I think, "I wish I was her kid." Then, wait, I'm too old to be your kid. Then it's a "I wish that I were as fun of a mom as she is." Thanks for the example. Someday, someday.
What a fun night...you got some great pictures before your camera died!! Thanks for letting us chill with you all and for keeping Avery entertained. Next year, same place, same time (except we will be coming a lot sooner!)
Hi Jonie- We would love to share your "Bread Update" post on April 7 with others on our blog. Would you be willing to email us your HTML code for this post? If so, please email to info@pantrysecrets.net. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Thanks! Mindy 801-623-3431
8 comments:
How fun!!! What a beautiful evening to be out and about, too.
Tara
Nat was just telling me about that this morning. It looks like so much fun. We are going to have to watch for it next year, I bet my kids would love it!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
You have so much fun!! Every time I read your blog I think, "I wish I was her kid." Then, wait, I'm too old to be your kid. Then it's a "I wish that I were as fun of a mom as she is." Thanks for the example. Someday, someday.
That is way fun...don't think any thing like that is going to happen in Emery county...chalk another one up for living in the "City"! What a blast!
What a fun night...you got some great pictures before your camera died!! Thanks for letting us chill with you all and for keeping Avery entertained. Next year, same place, same time (except we will be coming a lot sooner!)
I'm going to need you to email some pictures. Thanks
Hi Jonie-
We would love to share your "Bread Update" post on April 7 with others on our blog. Would you be willing to email us your HTML code for this post? If so, please email to info@pantrysecrets.net. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Thanks! Mindy 801-623-3431
Post a Comment