Kevin has spent every weeknight for the past four months coaching the eighth grade football team and now that the season has come to an end, more than once Kevin has said to me "What am I going to do without football?" So today when all the neighborhood kids were having an impromptu game, he could not help himself and had to join the fun. I could not help but take pictures of him enjoying his favorite past time with some all to eager boys.

8 comments:
I am sure that you can come up with some super plans for ways that Kevin can occupy his time now that football is over. After all, Christmas is coming and that scroll saw is just waiting for him out in the mancave. If you really put your mind to it, that list of "Honey Do's" will be enormous for him! Keep that man busy, Jonie.
How fun! It's sad when football season (for kids) has come to an end. My little brother's 7th grade team has their Championship game tonight. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I don't have any more games of his to watch. :)
I'm glad your husband was able to enjoy a fun neighborhood game!
He's a good man....Looks like everyone had a ton of fun!
Oh I am so glad he came over to supervise/play! They all had so much fun!! Brayden thought it was awesome, Thanks Kevin!!
Oh I love it!! Yeah, give us a couple of weeks and we will be feeling that same void...how 'bout a neighborhood football game?
That's awesome. Now only if your picture at the top was RED instead of BLUE :)
nice action shots. You are such a great mom of boys...I am so not into sports...maybe that is why I only have girls. Hmmmm?
Hey Jonie...Whitley wanted to write you a note and these are her own words and she is typing!
jonie you are a great mom!
love whitley your kids are great
Post a Comment