Now that football is over we enjoyed an evening all together, carving pumpkins or my favorite the oversized potato head like pieces you can just shove into the pumpkin. Kevin got quite a kick out of making me gag by putting the pumpkin guts inside his mouth, it was hard to get a picture in between the dry heaving. Apparently the kids did not get my gag reflexes, since I was the only one struggling.

Pumpkin love: 1.) Pick their nose (duh!)

2.) Hold hands

3.) Get engaged!

Lexie

I was going for a self-portrait

Carson

Seriously sooooo gross, still makes me gag


Zach


Zach and Kevin's pumpkins in all their lighted glory
8 comments:
Maybe I need some of those pumpkin potato head parts. I haven't gotten to the whole jack-o-lantern thing and time is obviously running out. You guys look like you had a lot of fun.
Jonie, you guys always seem to have so much fun together, I love reading your blog!! BTW, I like your hair.
That is so awesome. What creative people you all are! =0) Looks like a fun night together. The pumpkins all look great!
KEVIN!!! That made ME gag as well. Yuck! (Cute pumpkins).
I, for one, applaud Kevin's appetite for pumpkin guts. What a man! A true person who is not afraid to show his barbaric side. Good job on the pumpkin carving, although we did also like the Mr Potato Head pieces as well. Adorable, as always.
Love the pumpkins and the potato head parts - cute idea.
Oh yeah...totally made me want to vomit. Thanks, Kevin!
Wow those pumpkins turned out awesome!!! How fun, and I think the portrait was pretty close to the real thing...way to go! Hey I am not on Face book anymore just so you know!!!
Post a Comment