Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good Times on a Friday Night

How did you spend your Friday night of Fall Break? We have spent the whole fall break at home with a sick little girl. By Friday night Carson and I needed to get out, we went to watch the bridge be s l o o o o w l l l l l y y y moved into place. Apparently it was a pretty happening thing to do on a Friday night, who knew. The news was there the road workers served hot chocolate, and there were tons of people. We had a great time and would have stayed longer 11:30 pm, but Carson was pretty tired. My favorite part of the night was all the road construction workers taking pictures of us taking pictures of them. There is going to be another night of bridge construction if you are up for a paRtY...

Kevin loves the red coat with the BYU hat
Carson and his oh so good hot chocolate
Holly's family joined in the fun

You could pretend this was a running video because that is how fast it moved, ha ha ha



7 comments:

Holly said...

Road construction, woo hoo! We may need another hobby :)

Fiddlefish said...

How did you find out they were putting up another section? Gosh, Jonie. You most certainly are in the know! LOL Looks like you had a cold, but very fun time. I had no idea they ROLLED it into place! Crazy stuff.

Daniel & Shandi said...

That looks like so much fun. (and cold) :) Daniel and I went to get food and the road was blocked...now we know why. ha. I had no idea they had a "party" for the bridge. Crazy. That's awesome you were in on it.

Kristi said...

Who knew you could go watch them do that. I am so in next time!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ah, I missed it.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool! Ha! So funny that it was such an event. That is really cute that just you and Carson went!!!

Janette said...

You really are the party girl! Looks fun.