I have wanted to go to the Hot Air Balloons for several years now. All the kids and I got up at 5:15 and were in Provo at 5:55 am when we got there, they had only started to fill one balloon, it was awesome to be there so early and to see the process from the start. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time and can't wait to make this an annual tradition.
5 months ago



7 comments:
I have always loved the air balloons.
I love watching the hot air balloons get ready and go up in the air. The balloons are so fun with all their different colors and shapes.
We have done the the past couple years and missed it this year. I am sure Greg wasn't too upset though the kids have always loved it!
I have always wanted to do this. Glad you had fun!
That looks like so much fun!
Sorry we missed you. Normally I am there at least one of the days, either before work or just going because the balloons are so pretty. I had planned on taking Sarah this year, but she was a slug in bed and would not get up. So I had to be content to see only balloon from seven miles away out the back window at home. Very pretty pictures that you have taken. Thanks!
We didn't make it down there until the balloons had already launched. It wasn't as cool as your up-close-and-personal, but it was still fun.
Next year we will have to get up earlier.
Post a Comment