Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Night Fun

Kevin's buddy at work (Mark) gave him this great fun attachment and said it would cause hours of free fun for family night and he was right. Not only did it entertain our kids, but the neighborhood kids as well.

7 comments:

Janet said...

That is so funny!

Unknown said...

Did Kevo get too excited? is that why his shirt and pants are wet?

Wendy said...

You guys have way too much fun at your house.

Lewis Family said...

I know some boys who would love this at my house! I'll have to show Trevor.

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. Looks like you guys have lots of fun over there!

Anonymous said...

I just realized I was logged into my new gmail account when I left the last comment. now I'm logged in with the one that actually links to my blog. Does anyone know how to associate an old blog with a new email?!? The details of moving AARGH!

Teri said...

Fun! You get lots of exercise chasing after it too! Two in one.